Participate in lively IPO discussions and benefit from the perspective of other readers. Stay updated with the latest details of IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP). Although IPO grey market is an informal setup and not recognized by stock exchanges, GMP of several IPOs has correctly predicted eventual listing prices.
Here are the latest IPO grey market rates.
|IPO Company||IPO Date||Price Band||GMP||Kostak|
|Matrimony.com||11-13 Sep||INR983-985||INR20-30 (18 Sep)||Sellers only|
|Capacit’s Infraprojects||13-15 Sep||INR245-250||INR150 (18 Sep)||INR500|
|ICICI Lombard||15-19 Sep||INR651-661||INR20 (18 Sep)||INR350-400|
|SBI Life Insurance||20-22 Sep||INR685-700||INR30 (21 Sep)||INR650-700|
|Prataap Snacks||22-26 Sep||INR930-938||INR300 (21 Sep)||INR300-350|
IPO grey market is the unofficial agreement between an IPO investor and a stock broker which allows investors to lock profits before the stock lists. Under this system, shares allotted to IPO applications are sold by brokers without transferring the shares to their accounts. Since this is an unwritten accord between two parties, it entirely depends on the trust between the investor and broker.
Important points about IPO grey market:
- IPO grey market movements may change very quickly and rates may be volatile. It is risky to base an investment decision on grey market rates. Please refer to our research and analysis section.
- IPO grey market rates are provided as sourced from market intelligence. Please note these rates may be different depending on geographies and markets.
- We don’t trade into grey market nor do we facilitate buying or selling of IPO forms.
- Grey market premium is the rate of premium an IPO commands per share in grey market.
- Kostak rate is the amount an investor gets by selling his/her IPO application in grey market. This is the amount an investor stands to gain, irrespective of allotment status.