Stay updated with the latest details of IPO Grey Market Premium (IPO GMP). Although IPO grey market (also called IPO gray market) is an informal setup and not recognized by stock exchanges, GMP of several IPOs has correctly predicted eventual listing prices.
Here are the latest IPO grey market premium rates.
|IPO Company||IPO Date||Price Band||GMP||Kostak|
|Gensol Engineering||To be updated||To be updated||-||-|
* represents kostak for firm allotment
A gray market transaction involves the unofficial agreement between an IPO investor and a stock broker which allows investors to lock profits before the stock lists. Under this system, shares allotted to IPO applications are sold by brokers without transferring the shares to their accounts. Since this is an unwritten accord between two parties, it entirely depends on the trust between the investor and broker.
Important points about IPO grey market and IPO GMP:
- IPO grey market movements may change very quickly and rates may be volatile. It is risky to base an investment decision on gray market IPO rates. Please refer to our research and analysis section.
- IPO grey market premium rates are provided as sourced from market intelligence. Please note these IPO GMP rates may be different depending on geographies and markets.
- We don’t trade into grey market nor do we facilitate buying or selling of IPO forms.
- IPO GMP is the rate of premium an IPO commands per share in grey market.
- Kostak rate is the amount an investor gets by selling his/her IPO application in grey market. This is the amount an investor stands to gain, irrespective of allotment status.
IPO Central is the best IPO research, recommendation and discussion platform for retail and HNI investors. Investors can also make use of our service for gaining an insight into brokerage house reports and analysts’ minds. Get detailed examination, grey market premium, and study of all upcoming IPOs in India.
Participate in lively IPO discussion and benefit from the perspective of other readers. Here is a list of the current, forthcoming and recently closed mainboard and SME IPOs in India. Click on the respective IPO and scroll down to the comments section.
|Mainboard IPO||IPO Date||Price per share|
|Neogen Chemicals||24 - 26 Apr||INR212 - 215|
|Polycab India||5 - 9 Apr||INR533 - 538|
|Metropolis Healthcare||3 - 5 Apr||INR877 - 880|
|Rail Vikas Nigam||29 Mar - 3 Apr||INR17 - 19|
|Embassy Office Parks REIT||18 - 20 Mar||INR299 - 300|
|SME IPO||IPO Date||Price per share|
|Par Drugs||3 - 8 May||INR51|
|Cian Healthcare||2 - 15 May||INR59 - 65|
|Evans Electric||30 Apr - 3 May||INR52|
|White Organics||26 Apr - 2 May||INR63|
|Artemis Electricals||24 Apr - 6 May||INR54 - 60|
|GKP Printing||23 - 26 Apr||INR32|
If you spot a new IPO and wish to nudge us about it, just drop us a comment below the text. Alternatively, you can write to us at [email protected]. Here are some more resources for you: